American Shooting Centers
Range Safety Rules
Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed on the range.
ASC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Eye and ear protection is mandatory for all persons.
- Treat every gun as if it were loaded at all times.
- Bolts or actions must be open when you are not shooting.
- Keep your muzzle pointed down range (or in a safe direction) at all times.
- Check your barrel for obstructions before firing.
- Make sure you have the correct ammunition for your gun before firing.
- Shoot only at your assigned target. Anyone shooting at anything other than their assigned target will be asked to leave.
- No Rapid fire aloud on the range. Do not handle any firearm during a cease fire.
- No horseplay permitted, this includes children.
- No alcohol will be permitted on the premises. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave.
- Only paid shooters will be allowed on the firing line. Anyone else must stay back off the firing line.
- Range officers are in command of all shooters while they are on the premises.
- Remove all firearms from their cases at the shooting benches only, not behind the shooting benches or in your vehicle or in the parking lot.